Terms & Conditions
Your use of and access to the Ticket-line Website ("Site") and any transactions you may make are subject to the terms and conditions which are set out below. By using this Site you agree to accept these Terms. If you do not, you should exit this Site.
About Ticket-line and this Site
- This Site is intended to be a source of useful information relating to concerts, shows or other productions ("Events"). Ticket Line L.L.C ("Ticket-line" or "we" or "us") shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate and up to date. We may update the content and make improvements or changes in the information, services and other materials on this Site at any time without notice.
- Ticket-line is a ticket agency. We do not host, promote or produce any of the Events details of which appear on this Site and for which you might wish to buy a ticket. We do not control the Event nor do we set prices. In general, we receive a small commission from the promoter for providing the service of marketing and distributing tickets for events and for processing sales. In some cases we receive this commission from the price of the ticket, but in some instances the promoter retains the full price of the ticket and we charge a booking or handling fee to cover the cost of the service we provide. It is possible that any booking or handling fees may be set by the promoter or organiser of the Event. We do not accept any other liability for any ticket purchases made via this Site save as set out in these Terms. There may be other terms and conditions applicable to any Event and you should check the venue or the promoter's website or any site advertising the Event before committing to buy a ticket. Most will have clear statements of any applicable policies, (such as age restrictions) on their websites.
- All intellectual property rights in the design of this Site and the contents, selection and arrangement of all of the material which is available on this Site belongs to Ticket-line. No material from this Site may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission.
- We cannot guarantee that this Site is error free, uninterrupted, or virus free.
- This Site contains links to other websites which are independent of Ticket-line. We have no control over such sites and any links are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Site, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators.
Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged
or refunded in the circumstances described below:
- If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged.
- If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or the headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control. Where no separate booking fee has been charged on top of the face value of the ticket, Ticket-line may, at its absolute discretion, retain five per cent (5%) of the face value of the ticket price to cover administration costs in issuing the original ticket(s) and in handling refunds where applicable.
- There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be possible, however a duplication fee equal to the original despatch, handling or booking fee may be charged) or if the venue or Event organiser provides different seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Refund requests will be accepted up until 1 week before the date of the revised event or 1 week after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise advised. We are unable to refund requests that are received after this time.
- When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the order was made. However it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you.
- It is the responsibility of our customers to inform Ticket-line of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address.
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- Although Ticket-line will use reasonable endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to events, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
- Promoters and Venues always reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited. Furthermore, by purchasing tickets to an event you hereby give the promoter express permission to film or photograph you at the event or in the immediate vicinity outside the event and to use such footage or photographs in whatever way or for whatever purpose as the promoter sees fit.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
- We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
- For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this information on the Site and at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to offer only for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
We reserve the right to change the price of tickets after they have been despatched to you if we become
aware that the tickets were listed at an incorrect price due to a mistake including a typographical error,
or an error in the pricing information received by us from the Event Organisers.
If this occurs we will notify you by telephone or e-mail as soon as we become aware of the error and if you do not confirm within 14 days that you wish to purchase the tickets at the revised price we will cancel the tickets and re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your debit/credit card in full as soon as possible but in any event within 21 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- Ticket Line L.L.C does not provide services or ship goods to OFAC sanctioned countries. Customers attempting to purchase tickets or other products from such sanctioned countries will not have their transactions processed.
- The Pricing of the Tickets may vary from Event to Event.
- The country of domicile of Ticket Line L.L.C is the United Arab Emirates.
- Ticket Line L.L.C only accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit cards in UAE Dirham (AED). If, as a customer, you select “Credit Card Online” as the payment method then the details entered by you relating to your credit card (Customer ID/Cardholder ID) should exactly match that of the credit card details held by your card issuing bank used to make the purchase.
- If these Terms are not complied with, we reserve the right to terminate access and use of the Site.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and us and shall have priority over any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or in writing.
- We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on this Site. Your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms applicable from time to time.
- These Terms are governed by UAE Governing law and any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE Courts and, by using this Site, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
- If any court finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are written in English. For your convenience a translation of these into Arabic is provided here. However, this translation into Arabic is provided for your convenience only. In the event of any ambiguity or material difference between the meaning of the English wording of the Terms and Conditions and of the Arabic wording of the Terms and Conditions, then the English wording and meaning shall take precedence and be deemed to be the agreement between Ticket-line and you.
- Any queries regarding tickets or any other services associated with this Site should be directed to Customer Services. Please follow the link for contact information.